Water Bill Schedule
|Water Bills Go Out||Water Bills Due|
|Jan 7||Feb 10|
|April 7||May 10|
|July 7||Aug 10|
|Oct 7||Nov 10|
Office Hours are Monday-Thursday 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Closed on Friday
We accept partial payments; as long as your bill is paid in full by the due date no penalties will assessed.
Bills may be paid in person, mailed, paid on-line (a service charge will be assessed by the credit card company), or put in our drop-box.
Please make sure to allow enough time for mailed bills to reach our office.
We do not accept post marks.
Water/Sewer Rates 2021/2022
Forms & Information Documents
- Tap-ins/ Water Meter Permit
- Right of Way - ROW Permit Application
- Backflow Preventer and Deduct Meter Flyer (Second Meter for Lawn Irrigation)
- How GWLA Sets Water and Sewer Charges
- How to read your water Bill and Understanding Water Sewer Lines
- Late Water Payment Fee Waiver Request
- Utility Billing Change Request Form
- Water Leak Credit Policy/Applicaiton
- Request for Utility Bill Payment Plan
How to Fill Out Fillable PDF Forms
For fillable pdf forms on this website, you must FIRST save it as a PDF file on your computer , then SECOND fill it out, and THIRD re-save. This will allow you to attached it in an email as a PDF form.
New construction requires water and sewer tap-ins and the purchase of a water meter. Use the "Taps-ins Water Meter Application PDF form.
New Water Account - Name Change - Final Bill Request
If you are moving, a final bill needs to be requested in writing 24 to 48 hours prior to the requested bill date.
Please fill out the Utility Billing Request Form pdf for the following requests:
- New Customer
- Update Current Customer
- Pull or Reinstall Meter
- Enroll for Paperless Billing
- Change how bill is mailed/emailed
- Request a Final Bill
If you are requesting paperless billing, the form must be signed on the back acknowledging that you have read and understand the e-bill process.
Late Water Payment Fee Waiver Request
With the support of the Almont Village Council, the procedure for waiving late water bill payment penalties and fees is as follows:
- The Village Manager shall be given administrative discretion to waive penalties and late fees provided the resident has a good payment history. Good payment history is defined as having had no water bill payments late fees or penalties in the previous twelve months.
- Please complete the Later Water Payment Fee Waiver Request pdf form and submit it to the Almont Village Office located at 817 N. Main or email the completed form to Manager Connors at email@example.com.
Second Meter - For Lawn Irrigation
Thinking about adding a second meter for lawn irrigation? Please call the office for the meter fee. A plumbing permit is required before the meter may be purchased. A Backflow Preventor must be installed on any outdoor meter. Please read "Backflow Preventer and Deduct Meter Flyer (Second Meter for Lawn Irrigation)" in the document section above to see the steps necessary to install the meter and preventer.